The New Orleans Chapel of the Santisima Muerte
The New Orleans Chapel of the Santisima Muerte is a non-profit organization registered in the State of Louisiana and Orleans Parish. It consists of an outdoor, public shrine and an indoor, private chapel for la Santisima Muerte. The public shrine is located on Palmyra Street, in between S. Olympia and S. Murat Streets, in the Mid City area of New Orleans, LA. Visitors are welcome to pray, leave offerings, give donations, and take pictures of the outdoor shrines. The outer-most doors of the three shrines (black, white, and red for the three robes of Santisima) open with a latch on the right side of each door.
The Chapel hosts Chaplet services on the first Wednesday of each month, beginning around 8pm, in the indoor chapel. Devotees and visitors are welcome to bring offerings, donations, and make prayer requests at the end of the Chaplet. Private consultations are scheduled according to need and availability.
We have a small, but intimate and growing, community of devotees and regular visitors. We do not need to seek out new members as Santisima Muerte herself brings to us those who need her and those who she wants. If you are interested in learning more, email email@example.com for more information.
- The Manda of Candles
- Feast Days for la Santisima Muerte
- The New Orleans Chapel of the Santisima Muerte
- La Santisima Muerte: A Practitioner’s Overview
- HERMOSO TESTIMONIO....
- UN HERMOSO TESTIMONIO........
- FELIZ NAVIDAD.... ♥....BENDICIONES.....
- AGRADECIMIENTO PERSONAL...ROSHELIA....
- ORACIÓN PARA EL ALTAR DEDICADO A LA SANTÍSIMA.... PARA EL DÍA DE MUERTOS...( 1 Y 2 DE NOVIEMBRE )
- ORACIÓN PARA LA PAZ Y LA ARMONÍA....,